Simple Riddles for Children (Example – 24 H in a D)
Here’s a simple, yet interesting Riddle that you can use to play with kids.
You can see the below example to understand what needs to be done.
24 H in a D.
Ans. 24 hours in a day.
- 64S on CB
- 26 L of the A
- 7 D of the W
- 7 W of the W
- 12 S of the Z
- 52 C in a P
- 18 H on a G C
- 5 F on a H
Give ans of any 5. It means your IQ is high.
Parents & teachers: Do you know the answers to these?
Here are the Answers to riddle:
- 64 squares on chess board.
- 26 letters of the alphabets.
- 7 days of the week.
- 7 wonders of the world.
- 12 signs of zodiac.
- 52 cards in a pack.
- 18 holes on a golf course.
- 5 fingers on a hand.
Which two guitars are the same?
Here’s a nice riddle for kids where they have to see a picture and spot something.
Here we have a picture which includes drawings of several guitars. You have to determine which two guitars are the same.
Its a nice little game that you can play with your kid/s.
WORLD’S EASIEST QUIZ
This is the WORLD’S EASIEST QUIZ (Passing requires only 3 correct answers out of 10 !!)
(Only total thicko’s will fail !!)
So here are the questions.
1) How long did the Hundred Years’ War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI’s first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Remember, you need only 3 correct answers to Pass.
So do you think you got them all right?
Check your answers below.
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years
2) Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of? Squirrel fur
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what ? Dogs
7) What was King George VI’s first name? Albert
8) What color is a purple finch? Crimson
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? New Zealand
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane? Orange (of course!)
What do you mean, you failed ? !!
(And if you try to tell me you passed, you lie !!)
Pass this on to some “brilliant” people, so that they may feel useless too !
Easy Task for the BRAIN
Here’s something to exercise the brains of your little one. The Same Letter is Missing three times in each word.
Fill the Blanks…
1. M — L—RI-
2. DI—MI— –
3. — INI—U-
4. A — TE — —A
5. BA— — A— E
7. —U — — IES
8. A — — RAC-
9. CHA— — I –
10. — AXI — U-
Here are the answers:
7. Puppies / Mummies
What can be seen once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?
Answer:The letter M.
Which tire doesn’t move when a car turns right?
Answer: The spare tire.
I’m not alive, but I have 5 fingers. What am I?
Answer: A glove.
Who makes moves while being seated?
Answer: A chess player.
What travels around the world staying in the same corner?
Answer: A stamp.
Every evening I get a task and I do it without fail. Yet, every-time I do my job, I still get scolded.
What am I?
Answer: An alarm clock.
Which word is written incorrectly in a dictionary?
Answer:The word ‘incorrectly’.
A truck drove to a village and met 4 cars. How many vehicles were going to the village?
Answer: Just one…(truck).
What gets wet when drying?
Answer: A towel.
People buy me to eat but never eat me. What am I?
Answer: A plate.
Feed me, and it will give me life. But give me a drink, and I will die. What am I?
The more you take out of it, the bigger it becomes. what is it?
Answer: A pit.
It only increases and never decreases. What is it?
Answer: Our age.
Solve this puzzle for all masterminds !!
- I’am an 6 letter word
- First 4 is me
- 2 and 6 are same letters
- 1,2,6 means look
- 4,6,2 means type of payment
Who am I?
Want a Hint?
Its today’s youngster’s favorite…
And the Answer is: Selfie
Here is an interesting picture riddle (sort of a maze) that will help kids improve their concentration/observation skills.
In the picture below, you will see 7 buttons, and one of them is connected to the doorbell. You need to find out which of the 7 buttons you need to press in order to ring the bell.
Funtoyworld is a family-managed website with me (Ben), and my wife doing most of the work. We are proud parents of two wonderful kids and love reviewing toys. We have a firm but friendly “democratic parenting” style and offer several practical suggestions backed by extensive research. Our own experience with raising two children prompted us to share our knowledge. Read more.