Circus toys that will spark the imagination of children of all ages. Let your child feel like a ringmaster while playing with their favorite circus toys.
Janod Story Box Circus
Janod Story Box Circus includes wonderful detailed wooden animals, acrobats, vehicles and other circus related pieces that will let your child create their own circus. Recommended for children age 3+.
Schylling Jack-In-The-Box Toy
This circus toy box is sure to bring a smile on every child’s face. Turn the handle and an adorable plush figure (George plush puppet) pop’s out and it plays the music “Pop Goes the Weasel.”
Circus Toy Storage Bag
Store all your toys in this circus themed playmat toy bag that comes printed with pictures of elephants, jokers, and other circus attractions. Keep all your circus toys in one handy storage bag.
Activity for Kids
Today, in many countries, it is against the law to have wild animals like lions, tigers, zebras, rhinos and hippopotamuses in a circus. Discuss with your children about this and ask them why this law was made. Encourage them to find out more on this.
If you want to engage them more, ask them to design a poster to create awareness on the ban on wild animals in circuses.
- The person who runs the show: Ringmaster
- What the audience does after a performance: Applaud
- An entertainer who performs gymnastic feats: Acrobat
- An entertainer who performs by throwing and keeping several objects in the air: Juggler
- A cycle with a single wheel: Unicycle
- A stretched rope on which acrobats perform: Tightrope