Play money sets to introduce useful money skills to kids, to help them recognize the various bills and coins. Perfect for kids in the age group 3 to 7 years, and recommended for parents as well as teachers.
Financial education is a must for children nowadays. Now you can teach kids the basics of money using these artificial currency notes.
These dummy currency notes are available in various denominations; you get the bills/notes as well as coins.
There are more uses of these pretend play money sets:
- Learn these to teach your kids to identify and recognize currency and coins.
- You can use these to teach simple math – addition, subtraction and counting skills to kids.
- You can teach kids the importance of value, how to make change.
- Kids, in general, love to pretend play with these, buy their favorite things with the money.
- You can use these to teach kids who are homeschooling,
- Some of these are compatible with other pretend play Learning Resources Teaching ATM Bank (sold separately). These look like real money; the coins are generally made of plastic whereas the bills are made of sturdy paper. Includes pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half-dollars, $1 bills, $2 bills, $5 bills, $10 bills, $20 bills, $50 bills and $100 bills (these are available in other currencies as well).
When buying play money for kids, it is better if you buy something that comes with some sort of storage so that the money can be kept neatly inside the box/storage.
The next time you go shopping, let your child hand money to the cashier and also ask them how much they are going to get back in return.