Keep your stairs non-slippery using these anti-slip grip tapes, adhesives, rugs. These options make the stairs less slippery and protect your loved ones from falling and hurting themselves.
Every one who has wooden stairs at home, at some point in time would have experienced how slippery these can get. Why expose your little ones and the elderly to unnecessary risk?
You can easily make these stairs safer by apply anti-slip grip treads such as tapes, adhesives, rugs.
Here we take a look at the safest non-slip options that completely eliminate the safety hazard posed by slippery stairs.
Here are some of the features of these anti-grip tapes, adhesives, and mats.
- These come with a clear grippy texture in order to prevent slipping
- The tapes are pre-cut for easy installation, installation roller is usually included in the purchase.
- The clear texture of these anti-grip tapes nicely blends with the stairs.
- Protect your loved ones – the young, the elderly and even pets
- Non-Slip Stair Treads Tape (14-Pack) – Clear Anti-Slip Grip Strips
- CrystalMX Non-Slip Carpet Stair Treads
Although these options do make climbing and descending the stairs much safer, these strips and tapes do reduce the beauty of the finished wood to some extent, even if they are transparent. However, instead you get peace of mind and no more dangerous slippery stairs.