Ezyroller drift trikes reviewed here. Ezyroller has a good lineup of manually operated, inexpensive drift trikes that are suited to the smaller kids.
Ezyroller drift trikes move like a snake (or like a fish through water) and gives the rider excellent control. The child needs to propel it using the feet through sideways movement. The speed and the direction can be easily controlled through alternating the leg movement.
These drift trikes are manually operated (does not require batteries) thus providing great exercise. You do not need to use your hands for steering which means you can also throw and catch balls while using these, thus creating more exciting games.
The makers recommend that you use these ride-ons on flat surfaces and not on slopes, and that is not due to safety concerns but because with frequent use of the hand brake, the wheels can get worn out and may require replacement soon.
- Mini – For small kids aged 2 to 3 years (up to 35-45 lbs).
- Classic – For kids aged 4 years or taller than 3 ft 3″ (a tall 3 year-old would be more comfortable on this model).
- Drifter X – For kids older than 6 years
- Pro X – For kids over 9-10 years, wider seat.
- Drifter Pro X – For kids over 9-10 years, wider seat.
EzyRoller New Drifter-X RideThe EzyRoller New Drifter-X Ride is an inexpensive, manually operated drift trike well suited for the younger kids. Grown-up kids however may find this model to be a bit limiting.
Ride on Toy for boys and girls aged 6 and older, max weight up to 150lbs. Available in various colors.