Electric Scooters for Kids make your kid look uber cool, these are easy to operate and environmentally friendly, and you can have loads of fun with it. These are also in fashion right now.
Electric Scooters is an energy-efficient way for children and teenagers to move around the neighborhood, without having to pay for transportation. The scooters are powered by rechargeable batteries, so the riders don’t have to pay for gas.
As with other electric scooters, you should use safety gear like helmet, elbow and kneepads. Riders are also encouraged not to ride scooters barefoot or in sandals.
Razor E100 Electric Scooter
The Razor E100 scooter is a popular starter electric kid’s scooter. Its just about the right speed (not too slow, not too fast) and right price.
Kids will love it, although it may make some parents nervous. The speed of the scooter is easily controlled using the twist handle throttle and the hand-operated front brake.
Razor E100 Electric Scooter
Features & Specs:
24V (two 12V) rechargeable battery system
Twist-grip acceleration control, Hand operated front brake
8″ pneumatic front tyre, Urethane rear wheel, Kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor; Some assembly required
Maximum weight: 120 pounds, Suitable for ages 8 and up
Uses a simple kick start motor and can travel at powerful speeds up to 10 mph
Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly
Run time: Up to 40 minutes (may vary depending on riding conditions, and/or proper maintenance).
Razor E100 Electric Scooter with twist grip acceleration control, for ages 8+, speeds up to 10 MPH. Hand operated brake, pneumatic front tire, rechargeable 24 volt battery included.
Razor Trikke E2: First Scooter for Children
The electric powered Razor Trikke E2 is a great first scooter for kids (eight years and older). The three-wheeler is capable of touching speed up to 9 miles per hour. Good looks, energy efficiency, and safety.
- Pros: Slow speed, Easy to Assemble
- Cons: Bit heavy, Battery life is not the best
Razor Trikke is specifically designed for children and is safe to use, which most parents will appreciate. The three-wheel design means more stability on the part of the user, and children should have no problems riding on this scooter (compared to two-wheel scooters). Battery life of 40 min is good enough to go around in the neighborhood.
The three wheel design makes it easier for kids to keep their balance which makes it better suited for children who want to learn scooter riding. But a three-wheel design sacrifices maneuverability a nit. So children may not be able to make moves that they could usually do when using a two-wheel scooter.
Starting the scooter and steering it is easy. Its lower speed limit ensures the rider is not able to over-speed and hurt anyone. There’s a rear brake that can be activated by hand. It also has a steel frame that can protect the scooter from wear and tear.
The Trikke E2 scooter is easy to assemble (can do it under 30 minutes). It weighs around 42 pounds, which is slightly on the heavier side, but once in motion its easy to ride it.
Razor is a trusted brand that manufacture scooters, bikes and similar products.
Features / Specs
- The Razor Trikke E2 is a three-wheel electric scooter
- Capable of speeding up to 9 miles per hour.
- Battery life of up to 40 minutes (continuous use)
- The two 12 volt batteries are rechargeable, and the product comes with a battery charger.
- The trike scooter has a push start system and a hand brake.
- It also has a twist-grip throttle for ease in handling.
- This electric tricycle has six-inch urethane wheels.
- It can support up to 120 pounds, and Razor recommends this to children aged at least eight years old.
Overall, the Razor Trikke E2 electric scooter is great for children who enjoy scooter riding. It runs at 9 miles per hour, which is not fast by any standard, and it will ensure the little rider doesn’t get into any kind of trouble.
Razor Ecosmart Metro Electric Scooter
The Razor Ecosmart Metro is an electric scooter for adults looking for a cheap and convenient mode of transportation. It is an ideal vehicle for a short trip around the neighborhood store, or for a quick commute.
- Powered by a 500-watt motor
- Runs up to a maximum speed of 20 miles per hour.
- Multiple speed throttle control that enables its riders to be in charge of the scooter.
- Doesn’t emit carbon dioxide so its great for the environment.
- Runs on electricity so you don’t need to pay for gas.
Provides cheap mode of transportation, powered by electricity, environment friendly, easy to use.
Difficulty moving on steeper hills, its heavy (weighs 67 pounds).
- Ultra padded seat for the ultimate in riding comfort
- Rear disc braking system to minimize the risks of accidents
- Handlebar rake and seat are adjustable for convenient riding
- Detachable Luggage rack
- Stylish, powder-coated frame
- Variable speed hand throttle control, enabling users to decide the most appropriate speed in riding
- Standard 16-inch pneumatic tube tires
- High performance, high-torque 500watt motor
- 36 volt electrical power system
- 7 AH battery that can run up to 60 minutes when fully charged
The Razor Ecosmart electric scooter is a great for people who want to switch from gas to electric. It looks stylish, and is easy to use, great ride for a short commute.
Razor electric scooters are quite popular among kids, teenagers, and even adults. They have a wide range of scooters (E100, E200, and E300) that stand out for their design, speed, and build.
When it comes to scooters, Razor is one of the most trusted names.
The E100, E200, and E300 Razor electric scooters each have distinct features and aimed at specific riders. Compared to the E100, the E300 can take higher load, move at higher speed, and is bigger in size. The E200 sits in between the two in terms of specs.